Just a reminder - PLEASE
THIS IS A MUST READ AND SEND ON TO EVERYONE !!!!!Read to the end. Do you want a change ?
Saul Alinsky Born Saul David Alinsky
January 30, 1909
Died June 12, 1972 (aged 63)
Cause of death Heart attack Education Occupation Known for Notable work(s) Reveille for Radicals(1946); Rules for Radicals(1971) Spouse(s) Helene Simon of Philadelphia(m. June 9, 1932 - her death)Jean Graham (May 15, 1952 - 1970; divorced)Irene McInnis Alinsky (m. May 1971) Children Katherine and David (by Helene) Awards Pacem in Terris Award, 1969
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 - June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals.
How To Create a Social State
by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state.The first is the most important.1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income).
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools.
8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Any of this sound familiar ?