Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year Common Core Warriors, Monday, January 5th, is Opt-Out day.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration and spent much needed time together with family and friends.  However, the time has come to take back our education system.  Monday, January 5th, is Opt-Out day.   Have you filled out your forms?  Please be sure to make a copy for your records, since we know the school just may have a problem keeping them in one place.  Also, clearly sign, date and hand deliver to your school principal or officer in charge.  If you wish, add your own note, however, I don’t recommend changing the verbiage on the form.  Please drop me a line to let me know you filed your form.  I look forward to hearing from you.

         God Bless you and your families.  He has blessed your children with caring and loving parents.

Jan
CCSNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment