Monday, February 2, 2015

What John McCain, should have said to B.O. in 2004



Friend,

Barack Obama has run our nation and our military into the ground.

His policies have spread the perception of American weakness and fostered a disrespect for our nation and our Armed Forces. As the new Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, I am determined to place our nation on a stronger and more secure path.

That's why when Code Pink protesters physically threatened 91-year-old former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in our committee hearing I fought back, telling them, "Get out of here, you low-life scum!"

Only unpatriotic individuals would disrespect a great American public servant in this manner - and I called them out.

I will not stand for cowards and bullies who disrespect American Heroes. I will not stand for our nation's military to be further eroded and our foreign policy to be one of "leading from behind."

If you agree will you add your name to my "I respect America" pledge to show these liberal hecklers that the American people don't accept their despicable tactics?

I'm hoping to gather 1 million pledges to show Code Pink that their antics won't stand.

Our nation today is at a crossroads and we need to take a dramatic action to ensure a better future. I will stand up to Barack Obama and anyone else who tries to further weaken our military and America's national security - will you join me?

Sincerely,


John McCain



No comments:

Post a Comment